0

Episode 1: Testing....

Posted by Katie on 1:07 PM
Hi!

Welcome to the blog for Knits Beyond Normal!

This is a new podcast that I am trying to get up and running.  Knits Beyond Normal will be a podcast that discusses knitting, yarn, patterns, and projects. We'll also be talking about books, movies, tv and other things in our Geek Files segment. I'm a bit of  series addict to a few different programs (Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Jessica Jones, Doctor Who, Sherlock ,etc).  In this testing episode there is also a little bit of talk about the new Star Wars film! I touch on my initial reaction to the film (Warning: I am a Star Wars fan, not a super scholar, but a pretty big fan).  I close out this test episode with a top 5 list. (I like odd numbers!)

I will be getting an email up and running in an episode or two where you can contact me about things you hear on the podcast, or things you want to hear.

I will also try to include links to things I talk about (yarns, projects, patterns, etsy items) here in the blog so you can search out things you may be interested in.

Thanks for listening!









0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Knits Beyond Normal All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.