0

Episode 4: PLaying dress up, badges, and new yarn!

Posted by Katie on 5:31 PM
Episode 4

This week my tv access was unfortunately interrupted. Gotta love sites that force you to log in with your cable provider when you don't have one. So for a short time I have to postpone talking about Xfiles and Walking Dead.

Knitting, Patterns, Project Oh My: -Gidday Baby Cardigan is done!
 Blocked, buttoned, and gifted. Turned out great!
- Still Working on Metamorphic pullover
- Finished Chelsea Market Hat
 - Cast Ethan the Aviator Hat

Also some raving about some new Madtosh Yarn I received. Clouds in my Coffee, even the name of the color sounds pretty!

Geek Files: 
- So guess who is going to San Diego Comic Con?! Yes!! I managed to nab a badge for the whole thing and I'm so excited. It was a bit of a shock and I'm both incredibly excited and a little nervous. But I can't wait and I'm sure it will be an absolute blast! It might require its own episode!

 -Game of Thrones, new trailer...Hall of Faces. What did you think? Are you excited for Season 6 in April?

REAL WORLD: -Check out Modcloth! Fun website with all kinds of cute girly things. Geeky Dresses, fun jewelry, and just an overall neat concept. Love the styles they've come up with. And what geek girl wouldn't love this dress?


Links:

Modcloth

Firebox- where you can find the death star cookie jar!


Patterns

Chelsea Market Hat
Metamorphic Pullover
 Ethan the Aviator


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Knits Beyond Normal All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.