0

Episode 6: Rainy day Knitting, project bags, and an 80s flashback

Posted by Katie on 1:05 PM
Episode 6 is live!

Rainy Day Bliss. Its raining, I'm knitting, cookie scented candle burning to make the house smell yummy, does it get any better?

Knitting, Patterns, Project Oh My:

On the DONE List

Puck Hat #1


Puck Hat #2



-Some progress acheived on the Metamorphic Pullover. At least I haven't frogged the darn thing. Never give up, Never Surrender! (Bonus points if you can name the movie quote!)


GEEK FILES

The Walking Dead: Don't kill that Character!...Wait...not that one either! No...not her...and NOT HIM. Well...maybe that guy over there, but definitely not these over here! This show is giving me CDP syndrome. Character Death Paranoia.I am both excited and terrified for next weeks episode!

Fear The Walking Dead is coming back April 10th. Check out the trailer here!


X Files....why can't I get the site to work...grumble, off to try to download off Itunes or decide whether to wait and buy it on DVD. Patience or frugality?


RANDOM ROSTER

A little talk about Fuller House, the sequel series on Netflix. This is alot like full house and if you liked the show as a kid, this is familiar fun.

**********************

Check out Her Universe! Great site for geeky clothing for women/girls! Love the idea behind the site and I strongly suggest you check it out and give her some business. I already have my eye on a few items I may need to purchase.
Her Universe!


*******************


Project Bag: I want so many of these ! Decisions are hard!

 Cybermen Bag!!

Typewriters!



0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Knits Beyond Normal All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.