0

Episode 5: Stranded Striping and a Swearing Superhero!

Posted by Katie on 1:11 PM
Episode 5 Synopsis


Knitting Patterns Projects Oh My:

- Stranding knitting isn't my thing, skill....whatever! Project is lovely,  but I need to up my game and practice/figure out this whole carrying 2 yarns thing without puckering tension or losing count, my place, my patience, you name it, I lost it on this project! But I survived and it's done. On to other things!

- Metamorphic pullover and I are giving each other some space, but prognosis is still a mystery. Love the design and look of the sweater, but there will be some stranded knitting involved and well...see the above project for how well that went. But practice is needed, so I may just soldier on.

- Considering starting a Puck hat or an Aftermath cowl....didn't I just say I was not liking Stranded?! Either I have a split personality or am a glutton for punishment.

- Some new yarn from GGH yarns made its way into the stash this week, so soft, baby alpaca.


GEEK FILES

Walking Dead Catch Up:  The Next World and Knots Untie. Some stuff I loved (Denise), some stuff I didn't love so much (Abraham being creepy), and some stuff just doesn't look good . (Negan).

Some new guests announced for SVCC 2016 coming up! Carrie Fisher, yay!

DEADPOOL: Go see it. That is all, you will laugh until you explode. Go...now...go!

Finding Dory Trailer: So much cute.


Fun things on the web: Lootcrate.com...geeky swag mail order club!
 Custom Painted Converse on Etsy!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Knits Beyond Normal All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.